At Valley Pool & Spa, our highest priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities. We take all measures to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus at the locations in which we operate. Our commitment to the cause is reflected in our COVID-19 protocol:
- We recommend wearing masks indoors.
- We ask all staff and customers to social distance by remaining 2-meters apart.
- We ask all customers and staff to refrain from entering our business if they experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed on the signage at our entrance.
- We have posted signage regarding our COVID-19 safety protocols throughout the store.
- We sanitize our store multiple times daily. This includes disinfecting door handles, light switches, countertops, and keyboards.
- We have provided hand sanitizer at the entrance of our store, as well as at both of our sales counters.
- For customer and staff protection, we have installed plexiglass barriers at our sales counters.
- We happily offer curbside service to minimize contact between our staff and the public.
- Our field technicians are equipped with hand sanitizer in their trucks, and are also asked to wear masks at all on-site locations.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and continue to adjust our protocol according to the safety of our community.